Office Hours (by appointment only)
|Monday||Noon - 6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||*Noon - 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||Noon - 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||*Noon - 6:00 p.m.|
* Morning hours may be available by special arrangement
$130 per clinical hour (50-minute session);
$225 per 90-minute (optimal for couple/family therapy session).
While services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan, we do not file insurance claims. However, a "quick claim form" can be provided so that you may file. In advance, we suggest that you check with your insurance provider. You might ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Is Tom Caldwell (Thomas H.Caldwell, PC) a provider for those benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Full payment for services is required at the time of services. The "quick claim form," contains appropriate codes required by insurance providers. Again, no claim is made by this office that clients will be reimbursed for all or any part of the cost of services.
Pro Bono services (work undertaken without charge) may be considered in special cases and under very special circumstances.
Reduced fee/Scholarship services may be available on a limited basis.
An interest-free payment plan is not available at this time.
Cash, check and most credit/debit cards are accepted for payment.
When a client fails to show up for a scheduled appointment, or does not notify the office or Mr. Caldwell at least 24 hours in advance, then a fee will be required and due at the next appointment.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.